The Dream Big
Group Workshop Agenda
[Final agenda to be confirmed 10 days prior]
AM Session, Thursday 8AM – 11:45AM
Arrive at Atlas Workbase for a morning of highly interactive and energetic think tanking and dreaming.
Work together in teams to create new ideas from “what if” programming, customer personas, trends, facility and operations overlays, and use and density heat maps.
1 Hour Lunch – Included with group
PM Session – 1:15 – 5:15PM
- Tour and discussion with Atlas founder. Study how multi-use experiences work on a workspace level connected to hospitality.
- Work together further in teams to continue ideas from “what ifs”, customer personas, trends, facility and operations overlays, and use and density heat maps – now integrating workspace and learning space thinking.
5:15 – 6:30 – Happy Hour and Closing/Next Steps, Take-Aways
- Discuss and summarize the workshop observations. Dynamik to provide overview of what attendees will receive post-workshop including a summary of the workshop outcomes and suggested next steps for attendee use.
Your Dream Big Facilitator
FCSI, NCARB, CEO
(Chief Experience Officer)
Melanie is the lead dynamic facilitator with expertise in total experience design in blended and multi-use spaces. Her diverse background in real estate analysis, operations, planning, design, food and retail branding, and construction, make her a subject matter expert. In addition, her passion lies in creating dining and retail experiences that are grounded in reality, as well as, forwarding thinking and innovative.
Integrating the latest in digital technologies and other virtual experiential thinking into physical experiences and operations is vital in all conversations leading to a total 360° experience.
Melanie’s skills as a facilitator and speaker will provide attendees a hands-on workshop experience, while at the same time, providing real-world solutions and ideas for attendees to take back to their companies and campuses.
Guest Workshop Interrupters
Interrupters are specialists that will drop into various portions of our workshop days to mix up the conversation and bring forth new ideas to consider. We select our Dream Big Interrupters based on our attendee's areas of interest [from the questions sent to each attendee before the workshop]. The following is the current Dream Big potential Interrupters.
Dining and Retail Operations Expert
Corporate and Workplace Development and Facilities Expert
The Dream Big Group retreat is a chance to participate in a workshop that we generally offer to single clients and projects. It is open to up to 25 attendees from all different campuses and corporations looking to collaborate and think big.
You will attend with other leaders from B and I, Corporate Development, and Higher Education. These leaders work with facilities, operations, planning, dining, retail, and hospitality. Together you will create a plan for innovative human experiences and digital integration while maximizing and blending real estate uses.
What outcomes can I expect from the workshop?
Dynamik will provide a summary document of the outcomes, data, and trends from the workshop to all attendees post-workshop. Dynamik’s team, as well as, the guest interrupters will guide attendees through the process of blending experiences in Higher Education Student Unions and Auxiliary Spaces, B&I Common and Dining Spaces, and Senior Living Dining and Social Areas. The goal is to maximize space utilization, as well as play, work, learn, shop, eat, and rest experiences.
The Group Workshop will guide attendees to:
- Work together to create reliable solutions based on trends to take back to your campus of development
- Diagram physical and digital areas of opportunity for higher engagement.
- Learn about programming tools to identify low, medium, and high engagement areas for different times of the day.
- Identify areas that may potentially yield higher cost/benefit outcomes vs. lower cost/benefit outcomes.
- Identify the range of experiences and infrastructure before planning any new projects or facilities that will incur more cost with little to no benefits.
- Study and outline demographic and customer/user personas for your campus.
- Study and integrate customer journey and experience mapping into your campus map.
Workshop Pre-Registration Form
To pre-register for our Group Workshop please fill out the form below.
We will contact you set-up a time to learn more about your up-coming project and provide you a pre-workshop questionnaire. Your project may be selected to brainstorm at the workshop!